Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

Naked Baby

When Eisley was a newborn, she used to fill her diaper almost constantly. Every hour, just about, we'd go to give her a diaper change and it'd be full of both numbers. But recently, she's started reserving her number 2's for just two or three times per day. What she lacks in frequency, she makes up for in force, often exploding straight out of her diaper and onto whatever cute outfit she happens to be wearing.

Typically, one of these explosions occurs sometime in the morning, within a few hours of waking up. This morning when I was changing her soaked morning diaper, I noticed her straining and turning red and I looked at the cute outfit in my hand and thought "Nuh uh. No way. Not this time. I am not going to sacrifice THIS cute outfit to the gods of excrement. I will wait until AFTER she has exploded, and THEN I will get her dressed."

My poor baby has been nearly naked ever since.

We've been hanging out on water-proof surfaces all day, just waiting for the inevitable explosion, but it seems pooping is only fun when it is done at the expense of cute outfits.



You could cut the suspense with a knife.




Indie's been hovering like a vulture.



But you probably don't want to know her motives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...