Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

Bang Job

My beautiful little girl's bangs were getting a little long. 
Hair was constantly falling down into her eyes.


It was getting to be a pain in the butt to clip or tie her bangs to one side every morning, and to keep the clip or tie in her hair all day long. When it would inevitably fall out, she wouldn't see very well with all that hair in her eyes and would bump into more things. 



So I decided to give her bangs a little trim. 


Of course, little miss Eisley decided that the moment I took the most crucial snip with my pair of scissors would be a great one to arch her back and throw a temper tantrum. 




And that's how my baby ended up with Captain Spock-esque bangs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...